Hearing Aid Alternatives
Hearing Aids may be the most common solution to many peoples hearing loss, but that doesn’t mean they are a perfect fit for everyone. Whether it’s the price, the look, your type or level of hearing loss, or any other reason, don’t worry – there’s plenty of other options out there. We’ve gathered all our articles relating to hearing aid alternatives for your convenience on one handy page. Feel free to explore our articles to learn all about what other options you have!
Smartphones & Hearing Aids
- The Apple AirPods Potential as Hearing Aids – And Their Limitations
- Smartphone Apps for People With Hearing Loss
- iPhone Hearing Aids: How iPhones Can Boost Your Hearing
- How To Manage Your Phone With Hearing Loss
PSAP (Personal Sound Amplifiers) & Hearing Aids
- The Power of PSAPs – Do I Even Need A Hearing Aid?
- Smart Earbuds Are Changing The Hearing Aid Industry
- Earbuds That Amplify Sounds To Give You Super-Hearing: Are They Hearing Aids?
- Can New Hearing Amplifier (PSAP) Technology Change Hearing?
- Important Tips For Finding The Perfect Earbud Fit
- Prices of Hearing Aids and PSAPs: What’s the Difference?
Devices for TV Listening
- What is a Cochlear Implant? Can I Benefit From One?
- The Key Differences Between Cochlear Implants And Hearing Aids
- The Key Differences Between Bone Anchored Hearing Aids And Cochlear Implants
Other Hearing Aid Alternatives
- Doctors With Hearing Loss – Amplified Stethoscopes & Other Alternatives
- Amplified Phones Make Phone Calls Easy
- These Hearing Aid Alternatives Might Save You Thousands