Terms and conditions
Chapter 1 General Rules
Article 1 (Object)
The purpose of this Agreement is to specify the terms and conditions of use and procedures of all services on the website (http://www.oliveunion.com) operated by Olive Union Inc. Inc. Ltd. and other necessary matters.
Article 2 (Definitions of Terms)
The terms used in this Agreement are defined as follows:
- member: Person who entered basic membership information and was given an ID by signing a service contract with the company
- ID(ID) : A combination of letters and numbers selected by the member and approved by the company for service use by the member.
- Password: The combination of letters and numbers selected by the member to protect his or her secret on the communication.
- Revised: End of service contract by company or member
Article 3 (Disclosures, Effectiveness and Change of Terms)
1.This Agreement shall be disclosed by posting on the member registration screen. The company may change the terms and conditions if there is a reason for change in assessment or business, and the changed terms shall be disclosed through a notice.
2.This Agreement and the terms changed in accordance with the company’s circumstances will be effective by disclosing them to users.
Article 4 (Article other than Terms and Conditions)
The Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Act on the Protection of Consumers in Electronic Commerce, the Act on the Protection of Electronic Commerce, the Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, the Electronic Signature Act, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and the Consumer Protection Act are required to comply with the provisions of other related statutes.
Chapter 2 Utilization Agreement
Article 5 (Application for use)
- The applicant must use his real name and actual information and can apply for one application for use on the date of birth.
- Users who do not enter real names or actual information cannot receive legal protection and may be restricted from using the service.
Article 6 (Approval of application for use)
- company agrees to use the service, except in the cases of paragraphs 2 and 3. of the service application under Article 5.
- companies may withhold their acceptance until the reasons for the restriction are resolved, provided that:
If there is no room for service-related facilities
In case of technical difficulties
All things. Other company situations are recognized as necessary
- companies may refuse to accept the following:
Go. If you applied using someone else’s name
In case of falsely registering user information
In case of application for the purpose of impeding the well-being order or good manners of society.
In case the requirements for other service application set by the company are insufficient;
Chapter 3 Responsibilities of the Parties to the Agreement
Article 7 (Company’s Duty)
1.Company is obliged to operate the site in a stable and continuous manner.
- Companies should deal with any comments or complaints raised by users immediately if they are recognized as justifiable. However, in the event of difficulties in immediate processing, the users shall be notified of the reasons and schedule by notification or e-mail.
3.Exceptions shall be made for investigation purposes when requested by the relevant agencies and the Information and Communication Ethics Committee, or if there is a warrant presented, or other related statutes.
Article 8 (User’s Responsibilities)
1.User shall be familiar with and comply with these terms and conditions, the company’s notices, and the information on the use of the site, and shall not interfere with the company’s business.
2.User may not use this Site to perform any for-profit activities without prior approval from the Company.
3.User may not copy, reproduce, alter, translate, publish, broadcast or otherwise provide information obtained through this Site to others without prior consent from the Company.
Chapter 4 Providing and Using Services
Article 9 (Service Utilization)
1.User shall use the Site in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement.
2.The matters concerning the use of services not specified in this Agreement shall be designated by the company and posted on the ‘Notifications’ or separately notified.
Article 10 (Providing Information)
The company can provide information to the members by e-mail or mailing various information that the members are deemed necessary while using the service.
Article 11 (Advertisement of Advertising)
- Company may post advertisements on service screen, homepage or e-mail regarding operation of service.
- Company shall not be liable for any loss or damages arising from member participation in or communication or transaction of advertisers’ promotional activities posted on the Site.
Article 12 (restrictions on the use of services)
The company may restrict the use of this site if the use or action of this site falls under any of the following paragraphs:
1.In case of harming public order, breeze flow and other social order;
- when it is objectively recognized for the purpose of a criminal act or as related to other criminal acts;
3.In case of damage to the reputation of the third person or significantly impeding the use of the services of the other person;
4.In case of continuous transmission of contents or advertising information that is contrary to the will of 4 persons;
5.Hacking and spreading computer viruses, etc. in case of impeding the sound operation of a service;
- In case of infringement of intellectual property rights of other users or third parties or intellectual property rights may be claimed by the intellectual property rights;
- In case of stealing another person’s ID and password
- In case of violation of other related statutes and the company deems inappropriate as a user;
Article 13 (Stop Service Delivery)
The company may suspend the provision of all or part of the services provided that:
1.In the event that the service is stopped by a fixed-term communication service provider or Internet network operator as specified under the Telecommunications Business Act;
2.In case the service is not available due to power outages
3.In case of relocation, repair, or construction of a facility is unavoidable;
- In case of failure of service facilities or heavy use of service, normal service provision is difficult;
- Exhibitions, events, natural disasters, or the corresponding national emergency
Article 14 (Management of publications)
The company may arbitrarily delete, move data or refuse registration if it believes that the data posted or provided by the users are in Article 12 for the establishment of a sound communication culture and efficient site operation.
Article 15 (responsibility for service use)
Users shall not engage in business activities to sell illegal products using the service except as specifically permitted in express written forms signed by authorized employees of the company, especially hacking, money-making advertising, commercial activities through pornographic sites, or commercial S/W illegal provision. The company shall not be held liable for any legal action, such as the consequences and losses of business activities arising from the breach and the arrest by the relevant authorities.
Chapter 5 (Related on Orders and Payment of Goods)
Article 16 (payment method)
The member shall pay for the goods sold by the company using the “prepayment card, debit card, credit card, etc.” The ‘Company’ shall not collect any additional fees other than goods for the payment method of the users.
- ‘Company’ shall notify the users of receiving confirmation when they apply for purchase. Information on order confirmation can be checked on the relevant bulletin board.
- A user who receives a notification of receiving confirmation can request a change or cancellation of a purchase application immediately after receiving a notification of a discrepancy in the communication, and “Company” processes the request without delay when requested by the user prior to delivery. However, if the payment has already been made, it shall comply with Article 18’s “Returns Regulations.”
Article 17 (Transportation Policy)
- The ‘Company’ shall take other necessary measures such as order making and packaging so that the users can deliver the goods within seven days from the date of approval, unless there is a separate agreement between the users and the timing of supply of the goods.
2.”Company” shall specify at the bottom of the web page where users purchase products, including delivery methods, delivery cost burden by means, and delivery period by means. If the ‘Company’ exceeds the agreed delivery period, it shall indemnify the user for damages. However, this is not the case if the ‘company’ has proved that it has no willful negligence.
Article 18 (Cancellation and Return Refunds Regulations)
The “Company” shall take necessary measures to refund or refund the goods within three working days from the date of receipt of the payment if the users cannot deliver or provide the goods or other goods without delay.
- If a user cancels payment before the goods are sent, ‘Company’ will cancel the order and cancel approval of payment by credit card.
- It is not possible to cancel payment after the goods are sent. However, in the event of damage or deterioration of the goods due to the careless ‘delivery’ of the ‘company’, the ‘company’ shall take the measure of return and refund of the purchase amount to the users.
Sect. 6. Guitar
Article 19 (Excusement and damages)
1.In the event that the service cannot be provided due to natural disasters or equivalent forces, the company’s responsibility to provide the service shall be exempted.
2.The two companies shall not be liable for any consequences arising from user-to-user or user-to-third party interaction.
3.The three companies shall not assume any responsibility for the accuracy and reliability of facts posted on the bulletin board by the users and the users shall use this site under their own responsibility.
4 The user shall be responsible for any damages caused by data posted or transmitted by the user, or any disadvantages arising in relation to the selection of the data or the use of services provided free of charge.
5.The user shall be responsible for damages caused by the management of the 5 ID and password, user carelessness, or fraudulent use by a third party.
6 In the event that a user violates the provisions of this Agreement and damages the company, the user who violates this Agreement shall incur all damages incurred by the company.
Article 20 (A consent form for the provision and utilization of personal credit information)
Personal credit information acquired by the company in connection with its membership shall be agreed upon by the users when provided and used to others in accordance with the provisions of Article 23 of the Act on the Utilization and Protection of Credit Information. The user’s consent is deemed to agree to use the credit information of the users subscribed by the company as data to judge the credit of the users by providing the credit information of the users to the credit information agency, credit information service providers and other users, or to use it as policy data by the public institution.
Article 21 (Resolution of Disputes)
- The company and the user shall make all necessary efforts to resolve the dispute arising out of the use of this Site smoothly.
2.Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 1, if a suit is filed due to this dispute, the suit shall be deemed to be under the jurisdiction of the court which governs the location of the company’s headquarters.
This Agreement will be applied from March 11, 2019.